You can book a trip by filling out the form listed below. After that, Hike-In-Holland will check if the accommodations are available on the dates listed. This check might take a couple of days. If the accommodations are available we will send you an email of confirmation, meaning your trip has been booked. If the accommodations are unavailable we will send you an email with alternative options. To finish the booking we will send you all the information you need and the bill. When you receive the bill you have to pay 15 percent in advance. The other 85 percent has to be paid at least six weeks before the trip actually starts. When you book within six weeks before your trip you will have to pay the full bill in one time. Hike in Holland has a STO (Stichting Take over)arrangment. So your money is save and you are surley of your holiday. For more information see Terms & Conditions or FAQ.